Sanitizer: Disinfectant, Portable UV, Tick Bite

Price: $37.00
Sanitizer: Disinfectant, Portable UV, Tick Bite
Sanitizer: Disinfectant, Portable UV, Tick Bite closedSanitizer: Disinfectant, Portable UV, Tick Bite bottleSanitizer: Disinfectant, Portable UV, Tick Bite usb

A lightweight, portable, battery and USB operated UV light to disinfect tick bites and minimize the risk of infection by Lyme Disease and CoInfections.

• Suitable for households, travel, business, healthcare industries. It's easy to bring and use.

• Ultraviolet (UV-C) light help to eliminate bacteria, viruses, fungus, moulds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Remove odours, bacteria, and dust mites which cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies.

• Maintenance room, closet, and to put around the house supplies of clean living. To avoid being covered by bacteria.

• Portable clamshell design: space saving, to sterilize in the required area at any time.

• Simple operation easy to press ON/OFF button.

• With a protection (safety switch), it will automatically turn the UV-C light off if the device is turned upward.

• Products used in daily life, chopsticks, spoons, dishes, telephone handsets, desk, toilets, public places, automobile, etc, free from harmful bacterial pathogens.Keeping your rooms, closets and household appliances in a "Germ-Free" antiseptic environment.

• Powered either by Micro USB cable or by 4x 1.5V AAA batteries. It's safe and energy-saving.

Specifications:

• Size: L125 x W35 x H25 mm.
• Weight: 65g.
• UV-C Lamp: 2W Lamp. Life:20000hrs
• UV Wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm).
• Raldiation: >2500uw/cm².
• Battery: 4x AAA/6V (excluding the batteries)
• Colour: White.